In response to the latest government announcement regarding COVID-19 and Level 5 restrictions, we have updated our operational procedures in order to fully comply with guidelines.
Our sales showroom at Conlans BMW Naas will close for a six-week period, effective from midnight Wednesday 21st Oct until the 1st Dec.
Our Service and Parts department will remain open, continuing to operate on an appointment-only basis.
If you are in a situation where you have an urgent repair or breakdown, you can call The BMW Roadside Assistance team on 1800 409 900.
· We will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of 2 customers in our premises at any one time. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
· A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
· We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
· All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
· For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
You can keep up to date on our social media channels but if you have any queries or concerns please contact us via:
We will continue to follow the advice from the HSE and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is an extremely difficult and anxious time for you, your family plus the wider community and we really appreciate your continued business and support. We wish you and your family the very best of health in these difficult times.
Head of Business
N Conlans Naas